Thank you for subscribing to the Entrepreneurial Operating System® (EOS®) Base Camp. We are excited about your desire to learn and implement EOS for yourself or others. As used below, “EOS” refers to the EOS framework along with related EOS teachings discussed in Base Camp.
EOS Worldwide, LLC (“EOSWW”) has rights in many trademarks, which are shown on our branding microsite (https://branding.eosworldwide.com/) (“Branding Microsite”) and which are described in greater detail in Base Camp (the “Trademarks”). Each of the Trademarks has a specific meaning within EOS, as described in Base Camp and summarized in part on the Branding Microsite.
There are two main types of “Implementers” who facilitate learning about EOS: “Self-Implementers” and “External Implementers.”
- Self-Implementers are individuals who want to facilitate the implementation of EOS within an organization that they own or are an employee of (collectively “Employer”). Self-Implementers cannot train others in EOS outside of their Employer, cannot call themselves “EOS Implementers,” and cannot suggest that they have any endorsement or affiliation with EOS. Although Self-Implementers can discuss the Trademarks when teaching EOS to their Employer, Self-Implementers do not receive a license from EOS to use the Trademarks in commerce.
- External Implementers are individuals who are hired by and teach EOS to clients outside of their Employer for a fee. External Implementers may refer to themselves as “EOS Implementers,” and receive a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to the Trademarks (“Limited License”) subject to the limitations below and on the Branding Microsite, including that the “Traction” trademark is only licensed to Professional and Certified EOS Implementers in good standing that have written approval from EOSWW, and whose Professional or Certified status has not been revoked by EOSWW.
- EOS Implementers – These are non-Professional, non-Certified External Implementers. An EOS Implementer may not refer to themselves as a “Professional EOS Implementer” or “Certified EOS Implementer” unless such a status is explicitly granted by EOSWW and that status has not been revoked by EOSWW.
- Professional EOS Implementers – To be eligible for “Professional EOS Implementer” status, one must complete the rigorous 3-day “Boot Camp” training program, and collaborate regularly within the EOS Implementer Community to learn, share and grow, and meet all guidelines defined in the EOS Professional & Certified Implementer Criteria, available upon request from EOSWW.
- Certified EOS Implementers – To be eligible for “Certified EOS Implementer” status, one must meet the Professional EOS Implementer requirements and also the additional criteria as defined in the EOS Professional & Certified Implementer Criteria, available upon request from EOSWW.
If you are an External Implementer, to maintain your Limited License you agree that:
- you will maintain an active Base Camp subscription;
- you will obtain a good working knowledge of the principles of EOS, and you will faithfully teach EOS as it is described in Base Camp;
- if you use any of the Trademarks, you will use them as they are used in EOS and as summarized on the Branding Microsite, and you will use not alter, misuse, modify, or redefine any of the Trademarks;
- you will conduct yourself in a professional and competent manner so as to preserve the goodwill associated with the Trademarks, and you will avoid doing anything that would damage or depreciate such goodwill, such as using the Trademarks in connection with any unlawful activity;
- you will not contest, or aid, or abet others in contesting, the validity of the Trademarks;
- you will cooperate with us in taking such actions as are reasonably necessary or desirable to ensure quality compliance, as may be reasonably specified by EOSWW from time to time, such as, but not limited to:
- providing copies of advertising and promotional materials, such as websites and other signage or uses of the Trademarks for review by EOSWW in a timely manner upon request by Us;
- successfully completing quizzes or other testing demonstrating your knowledge of EOS®.